Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Punky as a Punkster



OK ... fellow bloggers/moaties. I've seen lots of pictures of your little ones on your blogs. But now it's time to post your own baby picture. I'll be checking your blogs daily, so no dawdling!! :)

UPDATE: not to be upstaged by Leetie ... here are a few more.

I was probably somewhere between 3 and 4 here. That's my sister clutching my arms and trying to keep me still. :)



when I was 2 ... trying to climb on to the table to get at the birthday cake that the adults put just out of reach!


3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Leetie said...

CUTE!!!!

Ok I did it.

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Trillian said...

i've posted a couple pic on my blog too

 
At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH YOU WERE ADORABLE EVEN BACK THEN!

Thanks for posting these!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home