Sunday, February 10, 2008

she feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life ...

If pure, soul-aching desire paired with an endless willingness to do my part, whatever that may be, is enough to affect a change, then by the end of this year I will be somewhere other than where I am now, doing with my life something that leaves me feeling fulfilled, useful, and challenged in a meaningful and rewarding way.

The path I thought I would take has hit am impasse that may prove more than temporary. But as disheartening as that has been, I am moving forward and pursuing as many alternatives as I can manage to discover.

I am determined to continue to create the life I want to live, and I am undeterred by the obstacles before me. And I could also use some help. I know not everyone believes in the power of collective thoughts, but I do. And it would mean so much to me if those of you who read this would send me strength, courage and endless determination to help me in creating the life I know I am meant to live.

Endlessly grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home