Monday, March 17, 2008

sunny day, sweeping the clouds away ....

I'm off to Arizona for a week to play in the sun with one of my most favorite friends.

In my absence, I leave you with the following questions to ponder.

A. Parallel worlds exist. What are you doing right now in yours?

B. Time travel is possible. You can travel back to one place in time. Where would you travel?

C. You could have one of the following extraordinary talents. Which would you choose?
- Ability to accurately predict the future
- Brilliant pianist
- Phenomenal singer
- Mathematical genius


2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Higgy said...

A - reading your blog. It's parallel, right?

B. Dang, backwards only? I'd travel backwards to the late 90's and invest/divest my dot.com's again. I'd have first said the days before Black Tuesday, but that's too far gone.

C. WHile I'd have too much fun prediciting the future, I'd probably also predict my death and other depressing events, so I'll pass. I'd love to be able to play the piano, so I'd probably pick that one. I sing enough as it is (even though I suck) and I'm ok at math - no need to go nutso there!

 
At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, good! the predicting the future thing is still available! i'll take that, then.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home