Monday, April 16, 2007

so goodbye yellow brick road ...

For those of you wonderful souls who check this blog daily, I wanted to let you know that I am putting this blog on hiatus ... indefinitely. So, no need to email me and ask if I am dead. I'm not. I just have other things that are drawing my attention. Good things.

I will keep the blog up so you can read through any of the 600 plus questions and answers or feel free to comment in the comment section when the urge strikes.

Love and hugs to all the MOATies and to everyone else who reads this blog. I miss you all.

Also, the Daily Om and the Thought From the Universe changes daily, so feel free to check back in from time to time for those little gems.

xxoo

Punky

p.s. It is somewhat entertaining to scroll down through all the many posts and read only the headlines/titles. I believe I enjoyed coming up with those more than the actual questions. They always reflected where I was in that exact moment. Enjoy.

6 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good things? Better than us? Oh, you mean in actual life...
Enjoy them. Hope to see ya around, kid...

Jamester

 
At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay safe, Punky! We'll miss you round here!

Kaffy-Moo

 
At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best things a person can do for herself is recognize when it's time to move on and to then do so. Good luck in whatever direction you head next.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Higgy said...

Punky - no worries. If you do move elsewhere online one day, please drop me a line. I've very much enjoyed this blog - the questions, the comments and the headlines!

 
At 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Punky. It's been fun.

 
At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

:) *smooch*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home