Sunday, December 09, 2007

But most of all when snowflakes fall, I wish you love

"Sometimes people come into your life and you know
right away that they were meant to be there, to serve
some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help
you figure out who you are or who you want to become."


The paragraph above is taken from a longer piece. The author is unknown, at least to me.

I am thinking today of all the people who have come into my life and helped to shape me into the person I am today. I am thinking of how grateful I am for knowing each of them. The ones who broke my heart. The ones who made me laugh. The ones who made me cry. The ones who made me angry. The ones who rejected me. The ones who made me feel loved. Every one of the amazing, complicated, wonderful, unique, and beautiful people I have known in this lifetime.

Thank you for coming into my life and for teaching me about love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home