Thursday, November 29, 2007

think of me ...

Hello friends.

I have something that is important to me happening during the day on December 5th. And since I am a big believer in the power of thought, I was hoping you would all mark your calendars and throughout the day, when you remember, send me positive vibes and maybe imagine me being blissfully happy, deeply fulfilled and getting all that I wish for! If things work out as I hope, I will fill all of you in then. I promise! In the meantime, I would love it if you all would send me your fabulous love and support to help guide me through.

p.s. It has nothing what so ever to do with my health or anything else that would cause concern. It's more about a desired new path ...

9 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it matter if I have my hand down my pants when I'm thinking about you on December 5th? You know me, always willing to take one for the team if necessary.

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger punky said...

nope. doesn't matter. it might even help!

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Higgy said...

Boo is far more willing to take one for the team than I am...

However, the entire Higgy clan will be sending positive vibes on the 5th. Can't really say that Liliana is going to know what she's sending - it may seem more like gas and poop to the untrained eye...

Let us know how it goes!

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Leetie said...

Ready to amass and send vibes, Cap'n!

*salutes and clicks heels together*

 
At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh, i thought about punky today (december 4th) . . . twice.

 
At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...I'll wait another hour then...bam...positive vibes !

 
At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

POSITIVE VIBES...*ACTIVATE*

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Leetie said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{PUNKY!}}}}}}}}}}}}
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 
At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope these good vibes are helping, because I'm starting to chafe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home