Friday, May 30, 2008

may no man's reigns ever chain you

I am no longer a home owner. My condo sold and closed. Cash in hand. And my car is being sold on Wednesday. My last day at my job is at the end of July.

I am untethered. I have not felt this happy in a long time. If ever.

I leave for a cross country trip in August. I will travel west and visit friends in Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Alaska and possibly a few other states out in that general direction.

I have no idea what I will do after my trip. I don't know where I will settle, or if I will settle. The unknown (that is now my life) is the most exciting place I have allowed myself to dwell in far too long.

I will try and post on this blog when I can to keep up to date those of you who are interested.

On a parallel note, my friend bought me a ring for my birthday a few weeks back. inscribed on the ring were three simple words: follow your dream.

I'm on it.

love and kisses

Punky

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, Miss Punky!

I'll keep checking in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home